Senior Secondary Section (Class 11)
Information for admission in Class XI
Admission is open for classes Class XI from March till September for each academic session. Parents are requested to visit the school for admission. Parents can download the admission form from the school website. If you wish to visit, please call 9401726410. We look forward to helping you to see around between 8:30 am to 2:00 pm on weekdays.
To know more about faculties click here.
Please follow the following admission procedure for a smooth and nice experience during the admission process.
- Please collect the admission form from the school office or download it from the school website - www.mhs.ac.in Please click on the link (admission form for New Students , Existing Students) for the admission form. For those who download the form, the prospectus will be provided from the school office while submitting the form.
- Submit the completed admission form along with necessary documents on or before the scheduled date informed by the office. (check the details below). Class Documents required at the time of submission of Admission form XI as mentioned in the form
- As soon as the school office receives the Admission Form, the school office will inform regarding the date of aptitude test to know the academic standard (if applicable)
- The school office will inform the result to the concerned parent over the phone within 3 working days from the date of Assessment.
- Parents are requested to let the school know the tentative date of admission to book the seat.
- If your ward requires Transportation Facility, please submit the transportation application form along with Admission Form. A transportation application form is available at the office.
- School also offers Day Boarding Facility wherein students after school hours i.e. 2:10 pm can stay in the school and can be engaged in other curricular and co-curricular activities till 5 pm. If your ward requires Day boarding facility, please submit the Day Boarding Application form along with Admission Form. Day Boarding Application form is available at the office.
- If any ward requires food and lodging facility, the school will help to arrange for accommodation for boys in a safe and trusted locality.
- Admission will be confirmed after fulfilling the necessary conditions and availability of seats.
- Please note that both parents are advised to come on the day of admission and submit the following documents at the time of admission. In case of any concern regarding submission, contact the school office at 9401726410 (8:00 am to 3:30 pm on all weekdays) and 9706147066 (8:00 to 5:00 pm on all weekdays).
- Original mark sheet of class X
- Original Transfer Certificate
- Original Migration Certificate for the students of other Boards (other than CBSE only)
- Original Character Certificate
- Photocopies of:
- CBSE Registration Certificate (those who have passed from CBSE only)
- Pass Certificate
- Marksheet and Certificate of School-based evaluation on WORK EDUCATION, ART EDUCATION, PHYSICAL and HEALTH EDUCATION (only for CBSE students)
- Admission Card (CBSE) or Admit Card (SEBA)
- Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if the candidate is a member of ST/SC/OBC/MOBC/TG etc.)
- Students can come to school as per the school calendar for the session.
- Additional Information
- Our school’s Academic uniform includes
- For Girls - Navy Blue Trouser, Half Sleeved sky blue shirt and black shoes with white socks.
- For Boys - Navy Blue Trouser, Half Sleeved sky blue shirt and black shoes with white socks.
- For winters - Full sleeved V- neck maroon coloured sweater/ blazer. Only maroon coloured muffler, scarf, gloves will be allowed.
- Regarding books, it will be informed at the time of admission or can be enquired over the phone.
- After the beginning of the session, within the due time, the students will be provided with the following:
- Academic diary & student handbook
- Identity Card
- School Academic Calendar
- School Magazine
- Annual Health Check-up
|Class||Documents required at the time of submission of Admission form|
|XI||As mentioned in the form|
|Class||Age in years as on 01/3/21||Assessment of Academic Standard||Total marks|
|XI||16 years||In case of admission before the declaration of AISSE/ HSLC results, aptitude test may be taken as per the choice of subject.||Does not arise|
|Class||Documents required at the time of admission|