Primary Section (Class 1 - 5)
Information for admission in Class I to V
Admission is open for classes Class I to V for the academic session 2022-23. Parents are requested to visit the school or download the admission form from the school website. If you wish to visit, please call 9401726410. We look forward to helping you to see around between 8:30 am to 2 pm on weekdays.
To know more about faculties click here.
Please follow the following admission procedure for a smooth and nice experience during the admission process.
- Please collect the admission form from the school office or download it from the school website -www.mhs.ac.in Please click on the link (admission form)for the admission form. For those who download the form, the prospectus will be provided from the school office while submitting the form.
- Submit the completed admission form along with necessary documents on or before the scheduled date informed by the office. (check the details below).
- As soon as the school office receives the Admission Form, the school office will inform regarding the date of Assessment to know the academic standard of a child (if applicable) The details regarding the Assessment is mentioned below:
- The school office will inform the result to the concerned parent over the phone within 3 working days from the date of Assessment.
- Parents are requested to let the school know the tentative date of admission to book the seat.
- If your ward requires Transportation Facility, please submit the transportation application form along with Admission Form. A transportation application form is available at the office.
- School also offers Day Boarding Facility wherein students after school hours i.e. 2:10 pm can stay in the school and can be engaged in other curricular and co-curricular activities till 5 pm. If your ward requires Day boarding facility, please submit the Day Boarding Application form along with Admission Form. Day Boarding Application form is available at the office.
- Admission will be confirmed after fulfilling the necessary conditions and availability of seats.
- Please note that both parents are advised to come on the day of admission and submit the following documents at the time of admission. In case of any concern regarding submission, contact the school office at 9401726410 (8:00 am to 3:30 pm on all weekdays) and 9706147066 (8:00 to 5:00 pm on all weekdays).
- Students can come to school as per the school calendar for the session.
- Additional Information
- Our school’s Academic uniform includes
- For Girls - Navy Blue Trouser, Half Sleeved sky blue shirt with the school badge embroidered on the pocket, Black shoes and white socks.
- For Boys - Navy Blue Trouser, Half Sleeved sky blue shirt with the school badge embroidered on the pocket, Black shoes and white socks.
- For winters - Full sleeved V- neck maroon coloured sweater/ blazer. Only maroon coloured muffler, scarf, gloves will be allowed. The tie is allowed only with a sweater or blazer. Our school’s Sports uniform includes Red T-shirt with the school badge on the pocket, blue track pant with white sneakers.
- Regarding books, it will be informed at the time of admission or can be enquired over the phone.
- After the beginning of the session, within the due time, the students will be provided with the following.
- Academic diary & student handbook
- Identity Card
- School Academic Calendar
- School Magazine
- Annual Health Check-up
|Class||Documents required at the time of submission of Admission form|
|I - V||Filled up form, passport port size photo, Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate (if any)|
|Class||Age in years as on 01/3/21||Assessment of Academic Standard||Total marks|
|I||6 years||English and Mathematics||50 marks each|
|II||7 years||English and Mathematics||50 marks each|
|III||8 years||English and Mathematics||50 marks each|
|IV||9 years||English and Mathematics||50 marks each|
|V||10 years||English and Mathematics||50 marks each|
|Class||Documents required at the time of admission|
|I||Original mark sheet of the last exam from the school last attended.|
|II- V||Original mark sheet of the last exam from the school last attended. Original Transfer Certificate.|