Junior Wing (Modern Academy)
Information for admission in Class Nursery to KG II
Admission is open for classes Nursery to KG II for the academic session 2022-23. Parents are requested to visit the school or download the admission form from the school website. If you wish to visit, please call 9401726410. We look forward to helping you to see around between 8:30 am to 2:00 pm on weekdays.
Please visit Modern Academy website, our Junior Wing for more details Click Here
To know more about faculties click here.
Please follow the following admission procedure for a smooth and nice experience during the admission process.
- Please collect the admission form from the school office or download it from the school website -www.mhs.ac.in Please click on the link (Online form ) for the admission form. For those who download the form, the prospectus will be provided from the school office while submitting the form.
- Submit the completed admission form along with necessary documents on or before the scheduled date informed by the office. (Check the details below).
- As soon as the school office receives the Admission Form, the school office will inform regarding the date of Assessment to know the academic standard of a child (if applicable) The details regarding the Assessment is mentioned below:
- The school office will inform the result to the concerned parent over the phone within 3 working days from the date of Assessment.
- Parents are requested to let the school know the tentative date of admission to book the seat.
- If your ward requires Transportation Facility, please submit the transportation application form along with Admission Form. A transportation application form is available at the office.
- School also offers Day Boarding Facility wherein students after school hours i.e. 2:10 can stay in the school and can be engaged in other curricular and co-curricular activities till 5 pm. If your ward requires Day boarding facility, please submit the Day Boarding Application form along with Admission Form. Day Boarding Application form is available at the office.
- Admission will be confirmed after fulfilling the necessary conditions and availability of seats.
- Please note that both parents are advised to come on the day of admission and submit the following documents at the time of admission. In case of any concern regarding submission, contact the school office at 9401726410 (8:00 am to 3:30 pm on all weekdays) and 9706147066 (8:00 to 5:00 pm on all weekdays)
- Students can come to school as per the school calendar for the session.
- Additional information
- The details of the school uniform are given below.
- For Boys - Navy blue shorts/ trousers and white T-shirt.
- For Girls - navy blue skirt/trouser and white T-shirts
- For winter - Full sleeved maroon coloured sweater. Only maroon coloured scarf, muffler, gloves are allowed.
- Common- Red coloured T-shirt for Nursery
Yellow coloured T-shirt for K.G I
Sky blue coloured T-shirt for K.G II
Black shoes & white socks
- Regarding books, it will be informed at the time of admission or can be enquired over the phone.
- After the beginning of the session, within the due time, the students will be provided with the following:
- Academic diary & student handbook
- Identity Card
- School Academic Calendar
- School Magazine
- Annual Health Check-up.
|Class||Documents required at the time of submission of Admission form|
|NURSERY – KG II||Filled up form, passport port size photo, Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate (if any)|
|Class||Age in years as on 01/3/21||Assessment of Academic Standard||Total marks|
|NURSERY||3 YEARS||First cum first service||Does not arise|
|KG - I||4 YEARS||First cum first service||Does not arise|
|KG - II||5 YEARS||English and Mathematics||50 marks each|
|CLASS||Documents required at the time of admission|
|NURSERY – KG I||Filled up form, passport port size photo, Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate (if any)|
|KG - II||Original mark sheet of the last exam from the school last attended.|